DIY New Approach Candidiasis Protocol
Candida overgrowth can be the cause of yeast infections, bladder infections, nail fungus, skin conditions including acne, chronic or general fatigue, depression, sugar and alcohol cravings, bloating, frequent gas, PMS, menstrual cramps, loss of sexual desire, brain fog, irritability, migraine headaches, insomnia, tinnitus (ringing in ears), dry mouth, bad breath, body odour, nasal congestion, mucus in stools, wheezing, urinary urgency, frequency, or burning, hypothyroidism, anger easily, and more!
The problem with current Candidiasis protocols is that they are too restrictive. They are not livable, long term solutions to the problems created by excess yeast and only address part of the symptoms that afflict individuals. The theory has always been that excess yeast is the only factor causing the problem. Get rid of it by starving it or killing it and the problem is resolved. Convoluted dietary protocols have evolved mainly with anecdotal evidence and while symptoms can often be resolved in the short term, long term issues are not. Often new symptoms arise or the old ones come back.
This approach does not address the complex interactions our systems have with each other or the nutrients they need to heal and maintain homeostasis, which is necessary for long term success.
There is a new approach Candidiasis Protocol where you can enjoy a variety of foods that will enable you to change your eating habits long term, and with the help of a few important supplements result in extinguishing the Candida for good.
This DIY New Approach Candida Protocol E-Book (aka Understanding Candidiasis) includes:
- Steps to good digestion
- The foods to avoid...these may not be what you think they will be
- Strategic foods to add to reduce inflammation and improve gut lining health and improve micro-biome
- Recommended essential supplements according to your digestive strength to reduce Candida yeast. Without proper supplementation, Candidiasis will not go away.
- What to do for sugar cravings, constipation and detox reactions
- Four stage detailed supplement protocol
- Foods lists for the liver, blood stabilization, anti-fungals, pre-biotics, anti-inflammatories
- 3-Day sample meal plan with recipes
- 7-Day Healthy Gut menu plan with recipes
It is recommend to follow the protocol for at least four weeks until Candida symptoms disappear and your digestion feels healthy and fit. For some people it will take longer than four weeks. You can expect an uncomfortable period of detox reaction in the beginning. This varies from person to person and can be controlled with the suggestions in the e-book.
This DIY protocol provides no private support but you can ask questions in my Food, Yoga Soul Facebook group.
Please allow one to two business days to receive e-book protocol.